The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

dissapointed much,

Some one's face has to be censor so.

One of the girl in the picture has left us . Without telling what problem is going on , but talk bad about us either. You're the one , the only one we wouldn't wanna hurt from the very first . But what we get at the end ? Do you know what's tolerance between friends ? It's not a serious matter we're having. She's helping you so. Ask you not to talk so loud ? Is it so wrong ? Fine la , continue backstabbing us ya. I hope to see your '' PRODUCT " soon.

P/s ♥ vinc.

That's all for now.

Babyee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment