The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday , girl (:

August 10th
*han's birthday*
♥


I had a great birthday this year . I will never forget . (': As i said , exam is on my birthday . So i couldn't celebrate on that day . Celebration is delayed till today. (: I still had load of fun though. Hee (: First of all , i woke up very early today to go for dentist appointment . Spent half an hour there for waiting ): sad. After that , my mum and i went to JUSCO , kepong . SHOPPING DAY :D I was soo happy and shocked that my mum brought me to eat fast food ? KFC ? LOL. You don't know her. She never liked fast foods. Our next stopped is , THE LINGERIE SHOP . I bought 4 panties , 1 bra with lace. (: cost me about 150 ! ahah , nevermind la . My boobs deserve it . XP lol . Went to ETUDE HOUSE too . I really like that shop la . The theme colour is PINK. So that's why . The uniform is cute too . Small pink pinafore. Uhhm , i bought a hand cream there . Smell damn good. :D and two pink hair clips. Alright guys , say bye to JUSCO. It took us 10 minits to YC fashion house , located at damansara which is near my school. At first , i decided not to buy anything there. But , i can't bear with those nice clothes ! too bad , i bought 2 at last . hehe =P one 3 quarter pants and 1 grey & yellow blouse ! drove home straight away after that . Grr , went to that boring tuition at 5 , ended at 7 ! My parents came and fetch my bro and i . TADADA , the ship is our last stopped for today ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (: i ordered a GRILLED SALMON STEAK SET there . That's it for today. I got to go and have a niceee talk with my darling ! :D He's kinda mad that i hanged out with my family and celebrated my birthday but not with him ! nevermind lar , our date is on NEXT FRIDAY ! (:

P/s : There isn`t even one second that I wasn`t thinking about you.


♥

The undies =P


The blouse & pant

hand cream and hair clips


later on...


The SHIP at uptown (;

canon ; I'm lame i know ;p


Mushroom soup

Prawn Salad

Oyster


The main course :D
-Grilled Salmon Steak Set-



And finally..
-me&mama-




That's all for now.
Babye (:





No comments:

Post a Comment