The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Results .

  • Current song : Never had a dream come true - S Club 7 .

I never had a dream come true 
Till that day that I found you 
Even though I pretend that I've moved on 
You'll always be my baby 
I never found the words to say 
You're the one I think about each day 
And I know no matter where love takes me to 
A part of me will always be with you.

Bloody results for my second monthly test :-

Bahasa Melayu : 80

Bahasa English : 74

History : 60

Geography : 79

Mathematics : 66

Science : 83

Civic : 80

Moral : 82

Art : 78

Mandarin : 95

Kemahiran Hidup : 43

5 A's out of 11 subjects , 3 B's , 2 C's 1 D's . 

It's really really bad i know ): i never study much la . Never mind , i will still do my best in final test. I'm going to my granny's house tomorrow ! I wanted to learn some cooking skills from her . You know what ? My granny is damn good in cooking. She's chef years ago . Not at restaurant, but at hawker stall. So , wooohooo ! (: baby , be the first one who tastes my cooking skills. =P alright ? 

That's all for now.

Bu-pie (:



No comments:

Post a Comment