The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

right here , right now

This post is nothing with my title actually , put for fun =P I feel like eating chocolate so badly . But , due to yesterday incident i don't dare to eat too much of chocolate anymore. hee (: I felt so ill because of my stomach. Pain like hell ! ): i decided to go shitting eventhough there's no shits to shit and i don't feel like shitting. haha @@ i did at the end. really shit alot of watery stuffs. HAHA. i'm so disgusting i know =P haih, I got enough from you la. go la , go tell mummy. I don`t care la if you wanna tell. Just tell everything you want if i can stop talking to you in my whole entire life . That's it . Siblings love . E-N-D. 

That's all for now.

Babye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment