The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Her .

I felt so uninspired these few days. But right now, i'm okay. (: Anyway , going ou with wendy tomorrow ! (: i'm gonna shop till i drop ! Beside this , i ordered some clothes online. It looks very sassy on the website . They got loads of feedbacks from the customers , so i think it might be nice if i get it real. (: haha , i have to say thanks to bujibabuji . He promised to buy me 2 piece of clothes , and i have to pay only 1 piece ! :D thank you lar bby. love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3

for bby :- i will go out with you lar after PMR kay ? Don't lao gai laa. hee (:



randomm ;P 

No comments:

Post a Comment