The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Put my face into your ♥

Did you ever look at your friends with your true heart ? Do you know sometimes friends would sacrifice anything  just for you ? My friends , they did (: haha. They will be very touched if they see this and saying " han , so TOUCHING ! " haha.:D

Everything happens for a reason :-

Suit yee :- I could still remember last time , cause of coughing and having bad fever. I couldn't even stand properly. Suit yee brought me to sick bed and asked me to rest. I dont want to be alone , so i asked her to stay with me eventhough i know she'll be screwed up by teachers . Suit yee not thinking too much , she stayed. Ive sleep for awhile. A teacher came in and asked suit yee to leave. I could barely heard suit yee keep explaining that she wanted to accompany me . How touching right. )':


Shi yong :- I can imagine the face when she read this post ! surely think that i will talka bout suit yee only larrr right ? Hell no, you're my sex slave  ! ;P SHE SHE SHE ... OH YAA ! she's the only one who willing to listen to my UGLY CRYING VOICE T_T got loads of times already i called her and crying , telling her my problem. AND AND , she's the only one who squish my nipples  ! how bad right ? =P


Joe yee :- HAHA , i'm such a big bully to her ! always criticize and bully her for no reasons. She would never mad on me ! not even once ?! O.o She lovess me alott ! i knoww it too . Last time , my fashion sense stinks alot ! She pull me out from the well ? haha. (:


Ting ting :- The genius lor ? Last time i always ask for the answers from her when having exams. She would still give me eventhough ive already asked for 10+ questions i thinkk ? haha. (: AND AND , she would come and visit me when im having duty , but i never do that to her. ): sorry ting.

     Wendy the biatch ! Borrowed my 150 bucks ! thankyouu larr ! HAHA (:

Cause they love me .
♥

That's all for now.
Byebye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment