The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fucking cool :D

A cat and rooster were walking along the river.
The cat fell into the river, and the rooster kept laughing.

whats the moral of the story?

Every time there's a wet pussy, there'll be a happy cock.
-.-



I'm super bored.
That's why i don't like to stay at homee !
Grr , stupid mommah don't want bring us out !
Nevermind , times will flows by listening musics , doing mask & sleeping !
And i tell myself , no matter what happens , I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY 15TH BIRTHDAY AT SOUL OUT NEXT YEAR ! :D
That's all lah for now.

Toods !

P/s : do you still remember our deal ? 25th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment