The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Try to get something new.


 ♥

I went there , all alone. Same spot , i sat there for 15 mins. There's a few people passed by , looking at me with their weird eye contact. I'm awake , sitting there for no reason , i even thought you'll come. By the time of sitting there , a couple walk passed me. Sit at the bench where we used to sit. Looking at them , i think of you , suppossingly to be us huh ? I just left . Just a week ago you were my baby , but now i don't you at all , at all. I sat at a little moutain after that , mm, theres wind blowing my tears away. How i wish theres this person come and hug me from the back tell me you love me. I just can't find a way to let go of you.

Well , wendy rang me up after that , we met wai khong , king lee , mun chun and other friends. And ofc la its a yam cha session , crazy them ordered 4 different kind of tea O; haha (: all of a sudden , mun chun looked at me and asked me with very low volume of his voice , did you , did you miss him ? " him ? there's no use i miss him. " i replied. We talked alot about this , for me , the way i look at you , changed. Know what , a good guy will never let a girl cry (:



Toods!

No comments:

Post a Comment