The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HOWWLA! I'M BACKIE!

Hey peeps! its been a time ,since i last updated! I'm sorry my dead blog , shouldn't have abandoned for sucha long time! Oraitee , let's make it short. I'm having exam right now , as a pmr candidate , i got lot to study! ): Form 1 , 2 , 3's ? It's not easy , being a form 3 student. That's why i have no time to update my blog! *excusessss! Will update you guys soon. Then , I was looking around at my dekstop , till i found this. I was wondering who's the author , until i saw my name written at the bottom there. This was a very old poem .Do spend your 2 mins reading MY poem kies :)


Regret


How I wish I’d been kinder,
Dear grandma who’s now passed on,
Why didn’t I spend more time?
Trying to make her happy.


Bruises are all over my arms,
Practicing cheerleading so often,
I want to get back to those days,
But, they always say . Dream on , girl.


Pillow is wet , tissues as well.
Nothing I can say anymore,
Dear mama , I’m very sorry,
Shouldn’t have been so rude to you.


We all need good friends in our lives,
I’m so sorry if I hurt you,
Shouldn’t have said those nasty things,
Sorry if I hurt your feelings.


I got my braces on last year,
But since the day I put on them,
I’ve never really laughed again,
Should have looked after my teeth , then.


“ Report Card’s will soon coming,
Based on my results , I’m sad,
I should have studied harder,
I’m not looking forward to it.



Done By,
-Yihan-

No comments:

Post a Comment