The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Start All Over Again (:

Hey ! :D I'm yihan. This is my first post , and I'm gonna talk a little bit about myself. I'm a girl obviously. Fourteen on 2009 ! My birthday falls on August 10th. Friends and family are part of my life. He's the one i can't get over it (: uhhm , i love surfing on net ! I'm usually chatting on the msn and facebooking (: I love to eat fastfood like , mcd , pizzahut , A&W , KFC ! haha, who doesn't ? ;P I got loads of friends , but its just few of them thats really close to me . They are :

Suit Yee ; the overall good student .
Shi Yong ; the swimmer.
Joe Yee ; the prettiest.
Ting Ting ; A Genius.


little huh ? But they mean alot to me . ;D


That's all for now.
byebye(:


No comments:

Post a Comment