The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm bored . Leaning on the bed and started to recall what I've done this week , last week andddd STUCCKKK ! My mind has stuck at LAST FRIDAY . A memorable day i guess so . i miss that day alott ): Let's talk about it . I hanged out with a boy. An adorable one (: First of all , we had a movie. In a small dark room with cold condition . Guess what we did ? *giggles* "NOTHING" ! Thats what i told my friends. To be honest , we did nothing , that's a lie. Hold hands maybe ? haha (: alrightt, I'm gonna keep it all to myself. <3

Our school has a big war between MALAYS & CHINESE today. I don't know what's really going on. The Chinese guy from our school ask his friends from other school that SO CALLED ''gangster'' ? to whack the MALAYS ? something like that . It's really a mess after school . All students are going after this problem. Ahh , don't care la. For me , they're childish , retard.


That's all for now.
Bubye:D

No comments:

Post a Comment