The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lilycenario Cafe .

* COUGH COUGH COUGH *
*non-stop*


Yeah , keep coughing non-stop. I have to admit , i felt really bad , sick. ): But , a song has hugged me to the heaven ! '' Hotel California - The eagles '' . Its a very old song but still so nice (:
Hmm , I'm at the cafe like usual , waiting for my brother , blogging , chatting , facebooking , listening to songs and lastly , texting with my dear ! since he cannot online ): Today is bestari's open day. I went there at 10 .30 something . Get screwed from shiyong & joe yee. As i promised , i will reach there at 10 ! i'm lateee. ): heee ! sorry la peng you ! Then , we loitering around there , doing nothing. Visitors are not that many compared to last year. About 12 something , we decided to go mcd after the cheer performance . Frankly speaking , the cheer performance today is sucks , everybody seems tired and the routine is not sharp-performed ): I think this is the last cheer performance in this year ! After that , we went mcd. Three of us ordered the different set. Joeyee has her porridge & nuggets. Shiyong has mc fried chicken set . I have a mc chicken set medium . (: Spent about 45 mins there , we went back to school. Accompany suityee to has her free chicken rice ! Took some miserable pictures of suityee m shiyong and joeyee ! (: Will be upload tonighttt ! (: And finally , i got back home at 1 somthing. Tired. Was planning to have a nice sleep . But then , my brother straight away send my mother to nearby clinic . Poor mama ): , she has all the H1N1 symptoms ! Hopes she will be alright soon. Actually , i got bad soar throat too ): Uhhm , before i go , i wanna share a cute and short quote with you all . 


Somebody love one , somebody love two 
I love one , and that is you (:
cute heh ? :]
That's all for now .
Babye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment