The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

you can adore , but please don't be jealous.

Yeah , kinda mean about my title. Ready to know what happened ?
I have waited for this day for very freaking long.
Seriously.
Guys , ready to figure it out ?




Scroll down slowly please.
|
|
|
|
=






NO NO NO NO ! That's not enough !


=
|
|
|
|
|
|
 Scroll up again please.


Okay , i can't wait for this.


TADAAAA 


Like wendy said , CHIO BOH my sexy studded flats ! CHIO enough  for this kampung girl lor ! hahaha :D 




Sexy studded flats :D 



Oh yeah, this sandal makes me go crazy after all ! :D I really love it. Yeah and again , he bought this for me. I told him i want it so badly. He always tell me , " b , i can't let you go . I know if one day your not mine already , many people will come after you. So , bby i would do anything just for you , but please dont leave me. " I hate it when he says this. I seriously do. Baby, your everything to me. It comes same to me , the reason i don't let you go is because i love you , not because of your rich enough to buy me these stuffs. Please , dont say that again . Kay ? 
 

P/s : We're going kinda well these days. (: 



That's all for today.
Babye (:


No comments:

Post a Comment