The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Don't sit there , make change.

Looking at this 21 inches monitor , reminds me of you.
Nobody knows how we met up , steps by steps became closer and closer,
& until today we're into each other , we're one.
But once you've started it , the end of this relationship will come to you,
wondering when is the day coming to us , hoping it will never come.
I don't wanna be the one who draw a full-stop on it.
It will never be full & i never want to stop it.
I'll change , change everything to satisfy you.
But you , mind you words please.



P/s : To all the PMR candidates , all the best & good luck to you all. As for you too. 


Off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment