The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sorry sorry

HOWDY ! :D It's been a long time , since i last updated ! ): sorry sorry ! was not in the blogging mood ! haha. To one of my readers , hmm , where to start. I dislike this girl very much . Feels like she's grabbing everything away from me ! She makes my brother in love with her. Every time i tryna fit in with her , it just ending up very horrible. I told myself , i hate this girl. Seriously do. Thats what i thought months ago. (: i love this girl kinda much too. haha , without her , i will be like FOONG PIK SAN , until 17 years old already only started to learn make-ups. :D sorry if i offended you  ! && my bloggie  is open for selected readers only. She's not in the list ! haha (: and etc la. I had talked bad about her in the previous posts. Now is the time to apologise  , please my friend. Accept my sincere apologies, ): i'm so sorry for being so bad to you last days. xoxo. 




P/s : I hope things go well , yong =\ 


OFF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment