The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 1 without you ( 9-11-2009)

Its hard. Things will never be the same again , i know. I feel like giving him a surprise , when one day he woke up , he will see I'm hugging him by his side. Pillow is wet every night. God , tell him that i still need him , tell him to call me every night still can ? =\ And i finally had a last talk with him just now. Babe , i know you're tired. Me too , give us both some time to rest alright ? But promise me , don't let me go. Even though our relationship never last any longer. I know its not gonna end like this , cause i don't want. I still wanna make changes with it. And i know i can , cause you give me energy to do it. " Ling , don't say you're not in love with me already , can ? " I know you do , always do . I seriously don't know you'll see my blog anot , but i have a strong feeling that tells me you are . I still love you babe ; <3 Thanks for the kisses and hugs.



   He's the one who keep me waiting . My babe
Vincent Tan. =)


Off.
P/s ; love you still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment