The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ouch )':

I didn't go to school today ! cause someone is going . I still haven't ready for that , i'm sorry but yet i feel like seeing him every single moments. Dilemma ! ): Phone never ring that often anymore , no kisses for night ? i gotta be get use of that ? I hate myself as much as i hate cats. Please turn around , i'm here all alone. Hug me , kiss me , love me when you still can , alright ? Not much of time already.. please...



Off.
P/s: love you still.

No comments:

Post a Comment