The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

A fought.

Its a day with wendy again ! went to jusco for movie session , A christmas carol was nice , i like the way they made this movie , its all happens in a dream. Get what i mean ? (: i guess not. haha , after that , we went to smash studio for wacking class. First lesson , was so tiring =( Teachers and friends are friendly. Yeee, burn off my evil calories ! O; and i realized that many bestarians are learning over there. AND I'M SO LUCKY THAT MONDAY HAS NO CLASS THAT BESTARIANS ARE COMING ! weeee (:




 

 


 Its been a long time since i last camwhored (: and theres the new ones !


foods are waiting for me !
& i'm off .

TOODLES !

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment