The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stop making me feel blue.

 OH MY GOD O;


Guess what people ! 
the movie that i desperate to watch very much is OUT ! IS OUT !
NEW MOON ! <3
i'm coming ! :D
haha.


so wendy , i beg you , don't ffk me .
even if you never come , i'll watch myself too ! *tsk tsk*
I guess your about to say * BITCH FACE* again ? ;P
lol. 
 


and babe , i seriously don't know how to talk to you.
We never abandon you & don't feel left out.
We're still the same , you're still our friend . (: 






Toodles !  

No comments:

Post a Comment