The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

phom rah khun mak mak <3

Its a PLOG today again (: holidays are coming. I swear i'll miss these faces very much ): We got no classes for today , but i'm still very tired . I have to help out the stock checking thingy, we've pampered by Pn. Rozie . She blj every librarians who helped out the stock checking a set of McD ! My order was abit different today . I ordered a set of Mc. chicken , cause it makes me feel more full . We got sandwich-making today on the last period. Madam Ng leaded us as usual , nah i don't like her . Im being frank only. ;P Crazy me , shi yong played with the rains. HAHA :D more updates coming ! this friday ! Day out with wendy lim (:


Yeeeee .

 
irritating.

 
They forced me laaaaa ><

 
smell the handkerchief (;

 
high nose VS small nose =\


P.I.C.T.U.R.E.S 
of the day !

 
Suit yee's innocent face !

 
Shi yong's kissy face !

 
Joe yee's YAM YONG ;P

 
My U.F.O-like face !

Have a nice day guys !

Toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment