The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

School Occasions.

We had ACTIVITIES in a row on monday and today. We had talent time competition on monday , our class has 1 team participated which is seing yee , suit yee and sou mun. Besides , 2 cekap has 1 team participated too , which is wendy as the singer and shaun and shauqi as the guitarist. They did a good job (: and guess what , team WENDY has won ! The result has just came out today. I'm supposedly to join but due to some reasons which i do not want to mention and I'm so regretted for not joining =\  Took some stupid pictures after that.



 Suit yee's right eye.


Smbd's left eye.

 
Sheng yee's left eye.


Sheng yee's sexxay lips :D

 
Ken's stupid face.

 
Kisses =()

 
Hie (:



And today , we had mini carnival ! Wendy , shiyong , joe yee , suit yee , tingting and me are in charged of interact's stall. Glad to say that , I had sell around 60 cups of ai-yu jelly ! And i noticed that malays do not really like this drink. To those who didn't come to school today , BIG WASTED . It was hell fun ! :D My dumbo yet sweet friends had dedicated a song to me , called "Knock you down" . You'll know why they dedicated this song for me after you've listen to this song. So touching , didn't cry though :') It's also the last day for form 3's , we all did the cheer very well for the endings.


Pictos :-






I've no idea where's wendy.

 
oppps , chunfong ;P


Toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment