The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Buttdee , where are you ? ):

Hey , so it's the second day i lived without her. Who else lah , wendy lim =\ I realised that this girl , has pampered me up with this habit . I seriously need to talk every night , not almost. Horibble right ? Pfft , well i talked on the phone with joe yee yesterday. Today was just a boring day for me. Woke up at 2 , eat & play computer . Thats my day! ): Well , im an ordinary girl just like everyone , so i like watch movies and dramas too! I'm here to recommend some dramas that i watched during this holidays.




 


Well , i guess you guys sure heard of this two dramas before right ? The first one is a must watch! Seriously , this movie is super nice. But at last the main character of this drama dead , cause previously when they're taking this drama , they've been asking those fans whether they want a happy or a sad ending part . Sadly , sad ending won . For me , i don't really drama or movie that ends with sad ending. Make me frustrated O; But i still loved this drama ! And fyi , its a korean drama , we read subtitles (; The second one is just so famous , Gossip girls have been updated to season 2 (: I'm a good stalker , and now im watching season two already ! This is also a must watch for girls , i think . CHUCK BASS IS JUST SO HAWT ! *winks Alright. I think that's all for now, its 2.49 , im off ! Toodles!



Memoriesdontletmego.

No comments:

Post a Comment