The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry christmas ! :D

Hey ! merry christmas to everyone ! (: does everyone had a blast tonight ? i did. My date of the night , And there's no one else than wendy lim. Met her at the curve , and vincent & his friends too. Talk for awhile and then we off to somewhere else to eat since we're very hungry (: Went to kim gary , finally found a place for us . At the end , we off to sakae sushi lol. I can see that kim gary's workers are not happy. haha. Finish eating , we got the superb countdown session ! woohooo :D I bought a cute headband though. Poor me and wendy got sprayed by people , whole body full of snow , even they sprayed on my face! Ridiculous much , but we had fun though (: heehee. After that , met up darren again , & thanks for the "nice" compliment, d (: On the way back , i saw alot of people shouting and gathered around , i thought they are spraying people but no , they're fighting. I have no idea why , but wendy tell me this , its pretty sure their girlfriend got sprayed , and so the boyfriend fight back for not satisfying ? lol. They even bang me! Scary =S Then , my brother took me to the damansar hokkien mee restaurant to have supper , yummmy (; andd that's it for tonight. Lastly ! i wanted to say thankyou to my bibi , this is our first time , chillin out until so late . Our 1st celebration of christmas ! hehee . Thankyouu. I had a blast tonight. (: " I just sounded so lesbian " -,-


Ridiculous pictures of my ridiculous photo shooting skills :P


 *shakes*


She got a new haircut (:

 
curve was snowing just now lol.

 
california roll.

  
She likey !


 


 
 Braced face (:


 
lala. :P




P/s: Dear santa , im done with him , any pressie you giving me ? heehee *winks


toodles ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment