The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy new year , guys (:

Hour less than 10 , 2010 is finally reaching. This is the last time , of me , being cheap , silly , talking to you. A new year , new attitude ? new clothes ( yeah xp ) , new boyfriend ? New height and weight ? Yeah , its all new , everyone gonna grow one year older , we all move on a big big step. So , just let bygone be bygone. I'm not gonna miss you , cry for you , suffer for you in the year 2010. The stupid thing ive ever told you , i'll change for you , thats somehow silly. I'm me , if one day you feel like looking back what you've done , you'll never find me there . I'm me , i dont have to change for you , you love me cause i'm me . When you don't , i feel sorry , you gotta just move on. I never wanted any response from you . I just want to be your something , like friend. Your are one of the sweet memories i've ever had (: Lastly , i want apologise that , among this 140 days , if i offended you , sorry pleaseee >< Wish you have a happy new year ! Stay healthier & taller ! May god bless you in everything you do. And congrats for your pmr result , friend ! (:


Written by ;
Han. 
Thursday , december 31 in the year of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment