The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Me is bakeeey :D

Heyheyhey , sorry for leaving my blog abandoned for such a long time , i got lotta stuffs to blog about! But I don't have the time , so sorry guys. And so , 2010 is a year for us , the form 3's to enjoy probably. Among this 24 days , things that comes around , goes around make me so frustrated laaah )': I'll face it on my own , not anyone else (; Yesterday was our school annual road run day , it was such a blast. I got top 10th! :D tired but inspired. haha , new year is coming girlsss , have you done your new year shopping spree ? :D im 3/4 done :P


Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment