The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Its alright girl , its just a month.

Grandfather's clock has just rang 10 minits ago. I'm single for a month , already. Time just flies without any notices. Soon , i'm 15 . Sometimes i just wonder do i really grew ? By the time i grow older , i thought my mind will not be that good anymore , can forget stuffs more easily . But , no. Some memories will just stay . Everything will never stay the same , they always change , that's why i don't like about it. And things i promised to do , i did already. So b, how're you ? (: soon you'll get your result. Hope that will be flying colours. Stay healthy.


anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment