The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Monday, December 7, 2009

Buzz off.

It's the second post of the day. It's time to throw rubbish into this bin. Know what , the earth is turning everyday , i mean every seconds. People change every moments , just that you don't know but doesn't mean that person still staying at that attitude. I got no rights to angry at you , cause i used to be like this. And it's good for me to receive a response like this , that's mean i have to do more , change more on my attitude. Should i take this as an advice ? Guess so.

No comments:

Post a Comment