The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Monday, December 7, 2009

Never be enough ;

Hey ! I'm supposedly at SMASH studio now , but my brother cannot make it , so its the second time in this month i didnt go for dancing class .=\ what to do , i have no car ! fuck it wey . And guys , know what , i got my coach bag ! weeeeeeeeeee!! It was so unexpected when i first look at this bag live. I didn't know its so nice . And now i know why is it coach so rich. LOL.


comes with a bag protectant

 
sling belts included

 
 close up!

 
interior design


wee :D

that's all for now.

Toods !

No comments:

Post a Comment