The Author ♥

The Author ♥
I'm a girl who carries out jokes wherever and whenever i am.
And i have countless facial expression O;
I can spend stalking those crazy artists for ages.
Read my blog , and you'll know me :)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Public Speaking :D

Oh yeah, My little brother have a competition of P.S at his tuition center later ! I'm so excited ! Imagine all little boys standing in front of so many people and giving out his speech (: haha. Let me think , today is November  15 , im supposed to be very happy , celebrating his birthday tonight. Not anymore huh ? I had a little fought with him yesterday.. It made me so unhappy ? Alright , ill wish you here.




Happy Birthday vincent !
May all your wishes come true !
May you become healthier & TALLER !
Become more handsome day by day (:
I'm always here (:




WHAT THE WORRY ? :D
han

No comments:

Post a Comment